Assessing our own courses through student feedback provides a valuable way to view our courses through a student lens. When we learn to effectively utilize student feedback tools, we can proactively approach our course development and planning with the goal of creating meaningful student learning.
Mid-semester feedback can be powerful!
IDEA Student Evals: What do I learn about my teaching and course?
How do I add my own questions to IDEA Student Evals?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get the highest student participation rate in completing the IDEA Course Eval?
- How do I read an IDEA Course Eval?
- How long are IDEA Course Evals open for me to select my Objects and / or to add Student Eval Questions?
- How long are IDEA Course Evals open to students?
- Is it possible to make changes or corrections to the IDEA Course Eval after it is made accessible to students?
- What can I tell my students about the purpose of the IDEA Course Eval?
- When will I receive the results of my IDEA Course Evals?
- What do I do with the results of my IDEA Course Evals?
- Who, besides me, sees the results of my IDEA Course Evals?
- Why is it important that my students know their responses are anonymous?